Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

   Class Evaluation
     Some things I liked about this class were that I got to learn new things that I didn’t know about when I came here. Like for example choosing the right, I didn't know that it could bring you success. I also got to meet new people and communicate with them. This class also taught me to never choose the wrong because it can lead you to a wrong path and big consequences. I also liked that we had a goals journal to keep with us so that we can write all our goals.

    There was probably one thing that I didn’t like about the class which was that we had to present our CTR project to the class. Another thing was that we don’t have enough time to finish writing our student success statement. That's pretty much it because I liked the experience I had in this class.

    I would recommend that you should keep the class more focus and active so that they don’t put their head down while you’re talking. Another thing is that you should have students participate more when it comes to class discussion. You should also explain to them what is expected from the class so that they actually try.

    A highlight for me in this class was that I got to understand what CTR means. Now that I know what it means I’m committed to be one because it’s important to have those people out in the open so others can see it and be one as well. Another highlight was that I understood what coding means and why we do it. It’s important to know because that's what technology is, coding.

    I think that I actually did my best in this class because my final grade was an A. I always tried to do my best because we are expected to think outside the box. I was also proud of the work I turned in because I know that it was good and I will continue to strive to the best, especially now that I choose the right.

    Yes I am reading my life planning goals journal for at least 5 minutes because it’s important to know what you want and what you want to do in life. I do this because I know that by looking at my goals I will achieve them no matter what it takes. Even if I'm leaving this class I will continue to write on it.


    Yes I’m committed to being a CTR person because if I am I will be successful in life. This will also make me very happy because you know that its was the right thing to do. I would like to thank this class for helping me understand what being a CTR person means and why it’s important to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment