Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend
During my memorial day weekend I did many things and they were so much fun. First of all me and my family went to the beach to celebrate my brothers first communion. When we got there we ate seafood like shrimps, fish, and a little of lobster. After that we were able to go on a boat to see some whales and it was a great experience. Another thing I did was that our family had a barbecue on Sunday and we all ate and talked. I also got to watch a movie with my cousin and it great because I been wanting to watch it since I read the book. The movie is called Everything Everything. This time I didn’t do so much reading because I was trying to spend the weekend with my family and make it memorable. But like always I had some homework to do and it was an essay that was due on Tuesday. Although I didn’t want to do it I had to because we're coming close to ending the school year. I also had to do math homework, but since I like math I finished it in 30 minutes. But overall this weekend was awesome because I actually enjoyed it and now I’m ready for more family time.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment